Personal Space Do Ho Suh and the Meaning of Home Do ho


Personal Space Do Ho

12062017 Do Ho Suh I explore the personal space Lise Arlot Jun 12 2017 5 min read An exploration of what home means I am interested in the space that moves along with me or that

you may see this video: Do Ho Suh Discusses Gate at Seattle Art Museum



Apr 29 2014 Personal Space Do Ho Suh and the Meaning of Home Twenty years ago Koreanborn artist Do Ho Suh freshly graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design was living on a noisy block of 113th Street in Manhattan and desperate for a good nights sleep He yearned for the calm and quiet of his small childhood bedroom in
feel free for see more koreanartist

another info about koreanartist
Hasil web Do Ho Suh I explore the personal space Medium httpsmediumcom dohos 12 Jun 2017 An exploration of what home means I am interested in the space that moves along with me or that I move with me
you may also read this koreanartist


Download Image:
clickdownload
and right mouse click and Save image As...on new page
available on Telegram t.me/movie4u2ok
Related : Personal Space Do Ho Suh and the Meaning of Home Do ho .